Firefighters are at risk of pleural mesothelioma. "Receiving a pleural mesothelioma diagnosis can be a frightening and confusing time for families. Learn the need-to-know information that will help you treat and cope with this rare cancer."
The Pleural Mesothelioma Center offers "different but complementary services compared to the other mesothelioma sites such as:
• A monthly online support group
• An on-staff doctor and nurse as part of our team of Patient Advocates available to answer any medical-related question
• 24-hour live chat support
• Our Doctor Match program that is specific to your location
• VA-Accredited Claims agents to guide you through the process of filing a VA claim
• Information about current recruiting for clinical studies and how to qualify"