We will be setting up an information booth at the new campus' Open House. With El Niño's drought looking more and more like a possibility, there's no better time than now to prepare. Stop by for more information on the drought and how you can prevent and prepare for wildfires.
- Live Entertainment
- Interactive Exhibits
- Campus Tours
- And More!
The campus is located mauka of the Kona International Airport off Kaiminani Drive. For more information, call (808) 969-8816.
The Celebration is free and open to the public. The event will include live performances by:
- Award-winning musician and singer Robi Kahakalau.
- Hawai‘i-based reggae band The Steppas.
- Contemporary Hawaiian musicians the Keawe Trio.
- Polynesian cultural group Te 'E’a o Te Turama.
Other highlights include:
- Cooking demonstrations by the college's Culinary Arts program (samples and light refreshments included!)
- Campus tours.
- Performances by talented students.
- Informational booths presented by the college programs and community partners.
- And more!